The Darien Father's Day Collector's Car Show celebrates fathers, families, fun and fine cars all in the lovely setting of Tilley Pond Park.
Once again, the show will be set on rolling lawns beneath mature shade trees along the perimeter of beautiful Tilley Pond in Darien. This year marks the seventh consecutive year of the show and our sixth in the park.
The show was founded seven years ago by Deb Randall and Charlie England to benefit the Darien Revitalization Initiative to encourage visitors to downtown Darien. Last year, the Aging in Place in Darien initiative became our principal beneficiary. All net funds help our seniors stay in their homes as long as possible. Charlie England assumed sole responsibility for managing the show four years ago.
· Show Date – Father’s Day, June 16, 2013
· Rain Date – June 23, 2013
· The show opens at 11:00 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
· People’s Choice ballots will be included with tickets
· Awards announced at 1:30 p.m. for People’ Choice and three judged classes
All pre-registered exhibitors should arrive no later than 10:30 a.m.
· Caffeine & Carburetors rally participants will enter through Sedgwick entry
· All others will enter through West Avenue entry
If the weather on June 16th is uncertain, please log on to this website. We will provide up-to-date information beginning at 6 a.m.
Exhibitors – no charge. Spectators - $5 per person / Children 6 & under free.